- What is the Goal of the III Citadel Project?
- Who Started This Project?
- Who is the Leader?
- Where Does the Money Go?
- What is Jefferson's Rightful Liberty
- What is The Citadel?
- Citadel Definition
- Layout of the Town
- Private vs. Public Property
- Why Idaho?
- Where Exactly Is The Citadel?
- What About the Idaho Weather/Growing Season?
- Who can join the III Citadel Project?
- Who Can Live In the Citadel
- Who Can Live Outside the Citadel
- What Kind of People Are You Looking For?
- What About Racial Diversity?
- What About Religion?
- What Threats Are You Expecting to Defend Against?
- How Do You Expect to Fund Such an Endeavor?
- What About Employment for the Residents?
- Who is Funding This Project?
- Can I Help Fund This Project?
- Where Can I Find The Patriot Agreement?
- How Can I Apply to Live at the Citadel?
- Are People Actually Moving to The Citadel?
- Are You a Bunch of Wackos/Cultists/Racists... etc.?
- Will You Be Doing Anything Illegal?
- Won't The Federal Government or Military Simply Blow Up Your Town?
- Are There Other Citadel's?
- Why Do You Think You Will Succeed Where Others Have Failed?
- What is / Who are the III?
- How Can I Learn More?
- To provide a community for like-minded Patriots to live in Thomas Jefferson's Rightful Liberty
- To be removed and protected from peril in order to preserve ourselves, our posterity, and Liberty in the event of a national economic implosion
- To live a free/freer life in Idaho (or elsewhere in the American Redoubt) amongst the current strong, self-reliant and Liberty-loving residents of the region
Who Started This Project?
Who is the Leader?
There are, however, motivated individuals who have accepted responsibility for various aspects of the project. This is a consensus effort by a dedicated group of individuals working toward a common goal. These people are not locked into their positions. There will be openings to new volunteers as the project evolves.
Where Does the Money Go?
At the moment the Citadel Project is accepting only Application Fees ($208). All Application Fees will ultimately be deposited into a Citadel business bank account, after clearing PayPal and other servicers. At present the Citadel Project continues to advance without any paid employees. All of the work being done is performed by many volunteers who are motivated to help the project succeed. This money will be used to cover the costs of the application process by the responsible members of the project. As explained elsewhere, Applicants who are accepted into the Citadel will have the entire Application Fee credited to their Lease Agreement, and Applicants who are declined will be refunded the Fee in full, except for a $33 Administrative Fee.
What is Jefferson's Rightful Liberty
What is The Citadel?
- A fortress in a commanding position in or near a city.
- Any strongly fortified building or place of safety; refuge
- A gated and walled community in the style of Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothenburg_ob_der_Tauber)
Layout of the Community
Private vs. Public
We polled our fellow Patriots about good locations to direct our initial focus for our Pioneer Project, what The Citadel was referred to at that point. We ultimately chose Idaho as that the place to initially consider putting down our roots. There are many reasons why Idaho came up the winner: Population density. Lines of drift in regards to population migration if TSHTF. Land availability in the acreage we’re going to need to complete The Citadel project. The growing trend of the state of Idaho actively recruiting firearms-related businesses. Mr. Rawles of Survival Blog dubbed the area the “American Redoubt” and considers it a great area for a free people to live. Moderate climate. Amazing agricultural diversity. Large selection of natural resources. Great hunting, fishing, and outdoor adventures. It is populated with solidly independent and intelligently freedom-oriented people. State and local governments are pre-disposed to Constitutional Liberty and strongly supportive of Second-Amendment Rights. All-around, a great place to settle down and carve out the American Dream for you and your family. When you add them all up, it’s hard to imagine a better location.
- Here's what Free State Project had to say about Idaho.
- Here's what James Wesley, Rawles of SurvivalBlog has to say about the region he calls "The American Redoubt."
Where Exactly Is The Citadel?
What About the Idaho Weather/Growing Season?
Growing seasons are going to be shorter in the northern portion of the state, and it is not unusual for each area to have microclimates within the more general climate. The frost free growing season is about 90 to 150 days in the valleys and 60 to 90 days in the mountains.
Anyone serious about gardening should consider using green houses and hoop houses to extend their growing season.
Who can Live In the III Citadel Project?
How Can I Reserve My Place in the Citadel?
Who Can Live Outside the Citadel
What Kind of People Are You Looking For?
What About Racial Diversity?
What About Religion?
What Threats Do You Expect to Defend Against?
The Citadel is not designed to withstand any direct .Mil or .Gov attack. Nor is the Citadel, in any manner, attempting to provoke any government entity.
How Do You Expect to Fund Such an Endeavor?
What About Employment for the Residents?
Who is Funding This Project?
Can I Help Fund This Project?
Where Can I Find The Patriot Agreement?
How Can I Apply to Live at the Citadel?
Are People Actually Moving to The Citadel?
What happens to the original land purchase in Benewah County if we end up locating elsewhere? It will probably remain under our control as an Outpost, or we can sell it, complete with improvements, to a deserving Patriot.
Are You a Bunch of Wackos/Cultists/Racists... etc.?
Will You Be Doing Anything Illegal?
Won't The Federal Government or Military Simply Blow Up Your Town?
Are There Other Citadels?
Why Do You Think You Will Succeed Where Others Have Failed?
What is / Who are the III?
How Can I Learn More?