We've been talking about a lot of very serious issues lately. There have been the Citadel Application Process, Citadel: Entrepreneurs & Businesses, Citadel Location: Benewah County, and of course we can't have any of those conversations without the III Arms Company.
We have discussed The Citadel Patriot Agreement and the Command Structure. We have dissected rules, regs, and personal preferences. We have debated uniforms, comms, and guns and ammo, and badges and food storage.
I say enough! Or, at least for the moment. Let's take a break and let our imaginations rev up and see what we can come up with concerning the "look" of the Citadel.
It seems that the aspect of tourism always creeps into our conversations, so let's take a look at that. If we plan this out correctly we should be able to establish a lucrative tourist industry centered around the Citadel, with of course, III Arms being the Jewel of the Crown.
Here are the facts:
- The Citadel will look like a medieval castle.
- The main industry will be the III Arms factory.
- It will be set in the West, in logging and mining country.
- It will be populated by freedom loving, Liberty seeking Patriots.
- Do you want to go the whole nine yards with the medieval theme? Granted there would be a lot to play on with that theme, but it could be limiting too.
- How about a lodge/hunting theme?
- Or perhaps, you see an old fashioned western town in your mind? Personally, I have trouble reconciling the castle in the background with this one, but hey, that's just me. Not to mention, the area really isn't "cowboy".
- Maybe we should play down the obvious and just go with the guns and ammo theme?
- Or should we go all Colonial and emphasise our American history, our Constitution, and the men and the times that brought it about?
Number 3 and 4 could be combined....